Do you need help with poor circulation? Do you feel your body is struggling to heal wounds or regenerate cells? If so, you’re not alone. Poor circulation can be a natural consequence of aging or a symptom of a disease. No matter the cause, poor circulation is a problem. Here’s the excellent news…did you know you can enhance your circulation using microcurrent therapy, scalar waves, and PEMFs?
In this blog post, we’ll discuss how energy medicine can improve your health and enhance your circulation. We’ll explore the benefits of microcurrent therapy, Scalar waves, and PEMFs – how they work – and how to start promoting better blood flow with our line of Avazzia Life microcurrent devices, accessories, and supplements.
How Do I Know If I Have Poor Circulation?
Poor circulation refers to the inadequate flow of blood through the body’s blood vessels. According to the American Heart Association, poor circulation affects approximately 8.5 million people in the United States.
Here are some symptoms that can indicate poor circulation:
- Numbness or tingling in the hands and feet
- Cold hands and feet
- Swollen feet or ankles
- Muscle cramps
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
Poor circulation can also increase the risk of several comorbid conditions, including
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Varicose veins
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
Now onto the solutions…
The Benefits of Microcurrent Therapy – Circulation & MORE!
Microcurrent therapy is a safe and non-invasive treatment that uses low-level electrical currents to enhance circulation, heal wounds, and regenerate cells. Here are just some of the benefits of microcurrent therapy:
- Enhances circulation: Microcurrent therapy acts as a vasodilator, opening up blood vessels and allowing more blood to pass through. This floods the area with new blood flow, bringing oxygen to the cells and promoting healing.
- Heals wounds: Microcurrent therapy has been shown to accelerate wound healing and reduce inflammation, making it an effective treatment for non-healing wounds.
- Regenerates cells: Microcurrent therapy has been shown to stimulate the production of ATP, the energy source for cells, promoting cell regeneration and healthy cell function.
- Reduces pain: Microcurrent therapy has been shown to reduce pain levels in individuals with chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, and neuropathy.
How Microcurrent Therapy Helps With Blood Flow
Microcurrent therapy acts as a vasodilator, opening up blood vessels and allowing more blood to pass through. This increases circulation, bringing oxygen and nutrients to the cells and promoting healing.
In addition to acting as a vasodilator, microcurrent therapy offers a host of other benefits for promoting circulation and overall health. One of the fundamental mechanisms behind its effectiveness is its ability to stimulate the production of ATP, which is essential for healthy cell function.
ATP is the energy source that powers cellular processes and drives metabolic activity. By increasing ATP production, microcurrent therapy helps to promote cell regeneration and healthy cell function. This can lead to improved circulation, enhanced tissue repair, and a host of other benefits.
Research hypothesizes that microcurrent therapy can also promote the release of nitric oxide, a molecule that helps to relax blood vessels and improve circulation. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals with circulation issues or those who are recovering from injury or surgery, experiencing erectile dysfunction, and those with concerns around heart health.
Overall, microcurrent therapy offers a safe, non-invasive, and effective way to improve circulation and promote healing. By stimulating ATP production, relaxing blood vessels, and promoting healthy cell function, microcurrent therapy can help to support overall health and well-being.
Tips For Optimizing Blood Flow With Microcurrent Therapy
To optimize the benefits of microcurrent therapy for blood flow, it’s important to follow a protocol. Here are the steps you should take to enhance your circulation using microcurrent therapy:
- Start taking nitric oxide: Nitric oxide is a potent vasodilator that can help enhance your circulation. We recommend taking a spray version of nitric oxide sublingually for maximum absorption. We recommend our Spray For Life Nanosyzed Nitric Oxide Supplement.
- Determine the extent of your circulation issues: Is your circulation issue localized or systemic?
- If you’re dealing with non-healing wounds in multiple areas, cold hands and feet, and poor vision, you’re likely dealing with a systemic issue.
- If your issue is localized, place conductive pads around the area within a few inches of one another.
- Use the correct mode: Every mode in your microcurrent therapy device will open up circulation to a specific degree. Some frequencies are more effective than others, so choose the mode that’s best for your particular issue.
- Use the right accessories: Depending on the mode you’re using, you’ll need to use either pads or a Y- Electrode. Pads are more focused, while the Y – Electrode provides a more general stimulation.
- Use a comfortable intensity: The intensity of your microcurrent therapy should be comfortable and not cause any pain or discomfort. Start with low intensity and gradually increase it until you feel a comfortable tingling sensation.
The Power of Scalar Energy For Blood Flow
Another natural way to promote better blood flow is by harnessing the power of scalar energy. Scalar energy is a form of electromagnetic energy that exists in the universe and is not bound by traditional laws of physics. It is believed that scalar energy can help to promote healing and regeneration within the body.
The Benefits of Scalar Energy
Here are some of the benefits of scalar energy:
- Enhances circulation: Scalar energy has been shown to improve circulation by increasing blood flow and oxygenation to the cells.
- Boosts immune function: Scalar energy can help to boost immune function by stimulating the production of white blood cells.
- Reduces inflammation: Scalar energy has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Improves mental clarity: Scalar energy has been shown to improve mental clarity and focus, helping to reduce brain fog and improve cognitive function.
How Scalar Energy Healing Works
Scalar energy healing works by creating an energy field surrounding the body. This field of energy can help to promote healing and regeneration within the body by stimulating the cells and tissues.
Scalar energy can be delivered to the body in a number of ways, including through the use of microcurrent accessories, like the Scalar Qi.
Learn More About Scalar Healing
Scalar wave healing is a fascinating and innovative form of therapy that is gaining popularity in the health and wellness industry. If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of scalar waves and your health, then the e-book Scalar Waves: Zero Point Fields and Your Health is definitely worth checking out.
This informative book delves into the science behind scalar waves and their role in microcurrent therapy and provides specific protocols for using the Scalar Qi.
Free Scalar Healing Webinar Replay
Last week, we hosted a free webinar about healing with scalar waves. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, head on over to The Pain Free For Life Support Group to view it today!
PEMF Therapy for Better Blood Flow
Another natural way to promote better blood flow is by using PEMF therapy. PEMF stands for pulsed electromagnetic field therapy, and it involves the use of low-frequency electromagnetic waves to stimulate the cells and tissues in the body.
The Benefits of PEMF Therapy
Here are some of the benefits of PEMF therapy:
- Improves circulation: PEMF therapy has been shown to improve circulation by increasing blood flow and oxygenation to the cells.
- Reduces inflammation: PEMF therapy has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Accelerates healing: PEMF therapy can help to accelerate the healing process by stimulating the cells and tissues in the body.
- Relieves pain: PEMF therapy has been shown to reduce pain levels in individuals with chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, and neuropathy.
How PEMF Therapy Works
PEMF therapy works by delivering low-frequency electromagnetic waves to the cells and tissues in the body. These waves stimulate the cells and tissues, promoting healing and regeneration.
PEMF therapy can be delivered to the body in a number of ways, including through the use of PEMF mats, pads, and other accessories like the Via Qi and Qi Wave PEMF Pad. These accessories contain coils that emit electromagnetic waves, helping to promote better blood flow and overall health.
Learn More About PEMF Healing – Request Your Free Report
This comprehensive report delves into the benefits of PEMFs and provides specific instructions for using our QiWave and ViaQi devices, which convert your microcurrent machine into a PEMF generator.
So if you’re ready to take control of your health and discover the natural answer to healing, download our free special report on PEMFs today.
Order Your Free Report HERE
Promote Better Blood Flow with Energy Medicine
At Pain Free For Life, we offer a range of microcurrent therapy, scalar energy, and PEMF devices and accessories designed to promote better blood flow and overall health.
Our devices are safe, effective, and easy to use, making them a great choice for anyone looking to improve their circulation and enhance their health. Wondering which microcurrent device is right for you? In that case, you’ll love our hand guide.
Whether you’re dealing with poor circulation due to aging or disease or simply want to promote better blood flow and overall health, The Sana Shop has the devices and accessories you need to get started.
Contact us today to learn how Pain Free For Life can help you live a healthier and happier life.
Effects of Acute Microcurrent Electrical Stimulation on Muscle Function and Subsequent Recovery Strategy – PMC (nih.gov)
Nearly half of all adult Americans have cardiovascular disease | American Heart Association