You’re not alone if you struggle with erectile dysfunction (ED). This condition affects 4% of men in their 50’s and 17% of men in their 60’s, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). It’s a common problem that can be both frustrating and embarrassing. But there’s good news: microcurrent therapy is an effective treatment option that can help improve blood flow and sensation and reduce stress and anxiety.
So, if you’re ready to reclaim your sex life and keep your relationship on track – microcurrent therapy may be the answer you’ve been searching for!
What is ED?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a sexual disorder that affects a man’s ability to develop or maintain an erection. Many men experience occasional difficulties with erections, but for some men, ED can be a chronic problem.
There are many possible causes of ED, such as diabetes and low testosterone levels. Fortunately, there are effective treatments available for ED. These include oral medications, injections, and microcurrent therapy for a natural and non-invasive option. With the help of these treatments, most men with ED can enjoy satisfying sexual relationships.
Erectile Dysfunction Risk Factors
While the causes of ED can vary, some common risk factors can contribute to the development of the condition.
- Age is one of the most significant risk factors for ED. The older a man gets, the more likely he is to experience problems with erections. This is partly due to aging, but it can also result from other health conditions that older men experience.
- Obesity is another significant risk factor for ED. Men who are overweight or obese are more likely to struggle with erections than those who are at a healthy weight. This is because excess fat can cause damage to the blood vessels and nerves responsible for erections.
- Smoking is also a major risk factor for ED. Men who smoke are more likely to experience problems with erections than those who do not smoke because smoking damages the blood vessels, making it harder for them to carry blood to the penis.
- Diabetes can increase the risk of ED. Men with diabetes are more likely to experience problems with erections than those without the condition. This is because diabetes can damage the blood vessels and nerves responsible for erections.
- Heart disease is another common condition that can lead to ED. Men with heart disease are more likely to experience problems with erections than those without the condition. This is because heart disease can damage the blood vessels and make it difficult for them to carry blood to the penis.
- Stress. One of the most common causes of ED is stress. When a man is under pressure, his body releases cortisol, a hormone that inhibits sexual arousal. In addition, stress can cause muscle tension, making it difficult to achieve and maintain an erection. The good news is that there are several ways to manage stress and improve sexual function. Exercise, relaxation techniques, and counseling are all effective ways to reduce stress and improve sexual health.
To learn more about the adverse effects of stress on your body, please read our blog, How to Effectively Deal With Stress and Get Your Life Back.
If you think one of these risk factors contributes to your ED, don’t fret! You can always turn things around with a little determination.
ED and Inflammation: What’s the Connection?
Studies have found that men with ED are more likely to have increased inflammation markers in their blood. This suggests that inflammation may contribute to the development of ED. While the exact mechanism is still unknown, it is believed that inflammation may damage the blood vessels and nerves responsible for erections.
Additionally, inflammation may lead to plaque formation in the arteries, further reducing blood flow to the penis. Considering this new research, it is essential to consider inflammation when evaluating potential causes of ED. With early diagnosis and treatment, men may be able to reduce their risk of developing this condition.
To learn more about how inflammation negatively affects your body – and what to do about it – read our blog, How To Fight Inflammation With The Hache Protocol™.
The Problem with Conventional ED Treatments
Conventional erectile dysfunction (ED) treatments can be expensive, invasive, and ineffective. Surgery, for example, is a costly option that is not always successful. In addition, it can lead to complications such as infection and scarring. Another standard treatment for ED is the use of injections or implants. These procedures can also be costly and may cause pain or bruising. In addition, they require repeated treatments over time, which can be inconvenient and uncomfortable.
In contrast, natural therapies for ED are often less expensive and more effective. Herbal supplements, for example, have been shown to improve blood flow and relax muscles, making it easier to achieve and maintain an erection. In addition, natural therapies are often free of side effects and can be used on an ongoing basis to improve sexual function.
For these reasons, we believe natural therapies are a better choice for many men with ED.
Natural ED Treatments
While several prescription medications can effectively treat ED, many men prefer to look for natural alternatives. Here are some popular natural treatments that are effective in treating erectile dysfunction:
- Lifestyle changes. One of the most important things you can do is to lose weight if you are overweight. Obesity increases your risk for ED, so shedding even a few pounds can improve your sexual function. In addition, quitting smoking and cutting back on drinking can help improve erectile function.
- L-arginine. L-arginine is an amino acid that helps increase the body’s nitric oxide levels. Nitric oxide helps to improve blood flow by relaxing blood vessels. In fact, a 2002 study found that men who took L-arginine improved their ED symptoms.
- Nitric Oxide Supplements. Nitric oxide is a gas that plays a vital role in blood circulation. When levels are low, blood flow to the penis can be reduced, leading to erectile difficulties. Nitric oxide therapy helps increase nitric oxide levels in the blood, improving blood flow and easing erectile dysfunction. In addition, nitric oxide has been shown to improve circulation in other body parts, providing other health benefits.
- For men with erectile dysfunction, nitric oxide therapy may offer a safe and effective way to regain sexual function. To learn more about how nitric oxide can improve your sexual health, please read our blog, Top 8 Health Benefits of Nitric Oxide—Heart, Lungs, and More!
- Are you interested in trying a nitric oxide supplement to treat your ED? In that case, we recommend scientifically formulated Spray For Life® Nitric Oxide Blend.
- Ginseng. Ginseng is a popular herbal remedy that has been used for centuries to treat a variety of health problems. A 2000 study found that Korean red ginseng was effective in treating ED.
- Acupuncture. Another effective treatment for ED is acupuncture. Acupuncture is a form of traditional Chinese medicine that involves inserting thin needles into specific points on the body. Acupuncture can improve blood flow to the penis and lead to better erections. It can also help to reduce stress and anxiety levels. If you’re interested in trying acupuncture, be sure to see a licensed practitioner who has experience treating ED. For a needle-free option, we recommend non-invasive electroacupuncture with microcurrent!
- Exercise. A straightforward way to treat ED is to make sure you’re getting enough exercise. Exercise increases blood flow throughout the body, including the penis. It also helps to reduce stress and anxiety, two common psychological causes of ED. Your routine doesn’t have to be strenuous; even moderate activity can be beneficial. Just 30 minutes of walking daily can improve erectile function. Please review our suggestions for gentle exercise here.
These lifestyle changes won’t cure ED overnight, but they will help improve your overall health and well-being, eventually leading to better sexual function. So don’t be discouraged – make some positive changes in your life today, and you may be surprised at its impact on your sex life tomorrow.
Microcurrent Therapy: The Natural Choice for Erectile Dysfunction
Microcurrent therapy uses low-level electrical currents to stimulate the muscles and nerves. This can help to increase blood flow and sensation, as well as reduce stress and anxiety. In addition, microcurrent therapy can also help to reduce inflammation, which, as we mentioned earlier, can often be a contributing factor to ED.
Recently, we released an updated and improved version of our smash-hit book, Current Medicine. To celebrate, we’re sharing a free sneak peek into what you can expect in this 3rd edition!Get your copy of Current Medicine 3rd Edition HERE today!