Arthritis is one of the most severe inflammatory diseases we treat at our clinic. The pain can be debilitating, and conventional medicine does not provide relief for many people. If you are looking for an alternative treatment option that is safe and effective, microcurrent therapy may be the answer. Microcurrent therapy uses very low levels of electricity to help heal the body. It is a non-invasive treatment that is helpful for arthritis pain. This blog post will discuss how microcurrent therapy works and why it may be a good choice if arthritis affects the quality of your life.
Arthritis Risk Factors: Age, Gender, Genetics, and More
There are many risk factors for arthritis. Age is the most common risk factor. In fact, the risk of developing arthritis increases as you age.
Other risk factors include:
- Family history
- And certain health conditions
Arthritis Symptoms to Look Out For
There are over 100 types of arthritis, and each person experiences the condition differently. Osteoarthritis is a degenerative disease that affects the joints, while rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder that attacks the tissues around the joints.
Some people with arthritis may have only mild symptoms, while others may have severe pain and disability. Ultimately, your arthritis symptoms will vary depending on the type of arthritis you have.
The top 3 most common symptoms of arthritis include:
- Swelling in the joints
Arthritis can also cause fatigue, loss of range of motion, and difficulty doing everyday activities.
To learn more about rheumatoid arthritis and Dr. Hache’s personal story of overcoming it naturally, please give our podcast episode a listen below:
Conventional Treatment Options for Arthritis: Medications, Surgery, & More
The most common conventional treatments for arthritis are medications such as NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) and DMARDs (disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs).
Surgery is also an option for some people with arthritis. Depending on the severity of your condition and the location of the affected joint, surgical interventions include:
- Full joint replacement. This technique involves replacing the damaged joint with an artificial implant.
- A less invasive option, this procedure works to remove debris from the joint and/or repair damaged cartilage.
- This invasive procedure involves cutting and realigning the bone in order to relieve pressure on the affected joint.
While surgery is not always required, it may be advised for patients with severe arthritis who have not had success with other treatments.
Natural Arthritis Remedies: Exercises, Herbs, & More
Various natural strategies can help relieve arthritis pain.
- Gentle exercise is a great way to reduce arthritis pain and improve the range of motion. That’s precisely why we’ve made it one of the five pillars of The Hache Protocol™. Regular, gentle exercise helps to strengthen the muscles around the joints, which can help to reduce pain and inflammation. If you have arthritis, it’s essential to find an exercise routine suitable for your level of pain and fitness. Swimming or water aerobics are often good options, as they provide gentle resistance without putting too much stress on the joints. Another option is yoga, which can help to improve flexibility and ease muscle tension. If you’d like to start incorporating some gentle movement into your routine, check out our blog, 3 Exercises to Try if You Have Arthritis.
Learn more about getting active to reduce arthritis pain in Dr. Rob’s video below:
- Maintaining a healthy weight can also help reduce arthritis pain. This is because being overweight can aggravate other risk factors for arthritis, such as high blood pressure and diabetes. Losing even a few pounds can have a significant impact on arthritis pain.
Other helpful treatments include acupuncture (or electroacupuncture), massage, and anti-inflammatory herbs such as ginger and turmeric.
Microcurrent Treatment for Arthritis Pain
Microcurrent therapy is a safe and effective treatment option for arthritis pain. It is different from conventional medicine because it uses a microcurrent generator to deliver very low levels of electrical current to stimulate the body’s natural healing process.
This therapy helps reduce inflammation and stiffness in people with arthritis and is FDA approved for pain. The best part? Microcurrent therapy is a non-invasive, drug-free, safe treatment for most people.
Dr. Rob’s Favorite Microcurrent Protocol for Arthritis
And the best protocol for resolving unfounded back pain? According to Dr. Rob Vanbergen, the Vagus Nerve StimulationProtocol.
“For arthritis, I always go back to vagus nerve stimulation time and time again. This is because it’s so effective at reducing the systemic inflammation in the body which causes so many arthritic problems.”
– Dr. Rob Vanbergen DNM PhD.
Real-Life Arthritis Relief
We’ve helped countless patients that suffered from arthritis pain for YEARS find lasting relief with microcurrent. See what our patient, Norma, had to say about using the Avazzia Life Genesis under the direction of Dr. Rob Vanbergen for her arthritis below…
Here’s another motivating microcurrent success story:
Our patient, Susan, had dedicated her entire adult life to her nursing career. She loved what she did and didn’t want to imagine doing anything else. But as she got older, she developed arthritis. She started having more and more pain in her joints and muscles, and it was quickly becoming difficult to do her job. Her doctor told her she needed to take a break and consider other options, but Susan didn’t want to hear it. She was determined to find a way to keep doing what she loved.
That’s when Susan heard about Pain Free For Life. She was initially skeptical, but after seeing the amazing results that other people had achieved, she decided to try it. And she’s so glad that she did! After just two treatments, Susan was feeling better than she had in years. She could finally imagine continuing her career for many more years to come.
Learn how she did it by reading our microcurrent case study here:
Your Next Step to Beating Arthritis Pain
Chronic arthritis pain can be hell on earth. It’s hard enough to live with the constant physical pain, not to mention the emotional toll. But it doesn’t have to be this way! There is a way out.
Microcurrent therapy may be just what you’re looking for in your journey towards better health. But only if you’re willing to accept the challenge of finding answers. If so, we’ll provide every bit of guidance along the way to help you change your life.
The Doctors and Microcurrent Specialists at Pain Free For Life want nothing less than total transformation for you. We understand transitioning to non-traditional treatments can be brave and bold. So never hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about this life-changing medical technology.