Chronic back pain got you down? We’re here to help! Back pain can be a serious lifestyle problem. It can make performing everyday tasks, such as driving or even sitting down to work, near impossible. If a muscle strain or weak posture causes your back pain, simple home remedies such as ice packs may be all you need.
However, if your back pain is severe or chronic, you may require medical treatment. One such treatment that is showing a lot of promise is microcurrent therapy, a form of medicine. This article covers the cause of your chronic back pain, common symptoms, and natural treatments that actually work.
Back Pain Is Not Normal
You may have gotten used to living with an aching back, but we’re here to tell you back pain is not normal. Pain is an indication that something is wrong and needs addressing. Often, back pain can be attributed to a simple sprain or strain. In that case, you need to start treatment right away to avoid additional complications.
Here are some signs of a back injury that needs treatment:
- Consistent aching between your shoulder blades
- Muscle spasms
- Tightness all over the body
- A limited range motion
- Pain that worsens with movements such as laughing, sneezing, or coughing
Back Pain Risk Factors
Back pain is one of the most common health complaints, affecting millions yearly. In fact, the percentage of adults in America that have lower back pain is on the rise. In 2018, 28% of males and 31% of females 18 and up suffered from this condition, according to the CDC.
This report shows us one important thing: we need an effective and innovative way of treating chronic back pain.
Though many factors can cause it, several situations are more likely to lead to back pain. Poor posture is one of the most common risk factors, as it puts unnecessary strain on the spine. A sedentary lifestyle is another significant risk for back pain due to weak and underused muscles. Obesity is also an important factor to consider, as excess weight puts additional pressure on the spine. Other risk factors include smoking, stress, and injury. By understanding these risk factors, you can take steps to reduce your likelihood of developing back pain.
Natural Back Pain Remedies
Several natural non-surgical strategies can help reduce back pain symptoms, including:
- Acupuncture/ Electroacupuncture: This traditional Chinese medicine technique involves the insertion of thin needles into the skin at specific points. Acupuncture stimulates the nervous system and releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers. Not a fan of needles? Try needle-free electroacupuncture with microcurrent!
- Chiropractic care: Chiropractors use manual adjustments to adjust spinal misalignments and relieve pressure on nerves. This can help to reduce inflammation and improve nerve function, leading to reduced pain.
- Massage: Massage therapy can help to loosen tight muscles, improve circulation, and reduce stress. All of these benefits can lead to reduced back pain.
- Exercise: Regular gentle exercise, one of the five pillars of the Hache Protocol™, helps to strengthen the muscles that support the spine. It also improves flexibility. This can help prevent future back pain episodes and keep existing pain under control.
- Supplements: Vitamins and supplements such as turmeric or magnesium can help to reduce inflammation and improve overall health.
- Heat/Cold Therapy: Applying a cold compress can help to relieve inflammation, while heat can help to loosen tight muscles.
And, of course, microcurrent therapy. More on that shortly!
Lifestyle Changes to Ease Back Pain Naturally
Simple lifestyle changes can also help ease back pain and prevent future episodes. These changes include:
- Focusing on good posture
- Updating your old, sagging mattress for something more supportive
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Quitting smoking to reduce body-wide inflammation
With so many options available, it is important to experiment to find what works best for you. By exploring different remedies, you can take control of your pain and start living a more active and enjoyable life.
Microcurrent Treatment for Chronic Back Pain
Microcurrent therapy is an FDA-approved electrical stimulation used to treat various conditions, including back pain. This drug-free therapy sends powerful yet gentle electrical currents through the affected area. These currents help to reduce inflammation and pain. Microcurrent therapy is often combined with the other natural treatments we shared above, such as physical therapy and acupuncture.
And the best protocol for resolving unfounded back pain? According to Dr. Rob Vanbergen, the realignment protocol.
“I love this protocol because body misalignment is one of the biggest hidden causes of persistent unrelenting back pain. The realignment protocol gets fast results in pulling it all back together by correcting the body’s posture.”
– Dr. Rob Vanbergen DNM PhD.
Learn how to perform the realignment protocol with your Avazzia microcurrent device by watching Dr. Rob’s short instructive video below:
Get Back to Loving Life with Microcurrent Therapy
If you’re suffering from back pain, it’s time to consider whether microcurrent therapy may be right for you. With this treatment, we’ve seen patients finally get relief from chronic back pain that plagued them for YEARS and start living their life again. If you’d like help determining which microcurrent device to pick up for your chronic back pain, we suggest reading our guide here.
Or, for 1-on-1 support, reach out to our team of talented Microcurrent Specialists today.