It’s undeniable that we are facing a worldwide pandemic. Large public institutions are closed, some are being asked to shelter in place, and countries like The United States and Canada are limiting the flow of people across their borders in an attempt to slow the progression of this virus. Whether it’s on the news or social media, everyone is talking about COVID-19 or the “Coronavirus.”
What is COVID-19 or Coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a respiratory illness that displays the following symptoms within 2-14 days after exposure:
- Shortness of breath
- Digestive symptoms such as loss of appetite, nausea, and diarrhea are also common
Covid-19 is spread by respiratory droplets of those infected encountering mucus membranes of those who are not. Each day we are learning more about how this virus is reproducing.
Coronavirus Explained- How Is It Different from the Flu?
Each year, around this time, we see cases of the flu surge; this is often referred to as “flu season.” Between October 2019 and March 14, the U.S. CDC has estimated 38-54 million cases of the flu, with an estimated 23,000- 59,000 deaths in The United States alone. Compared to the flu, 68,440 confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in the U.S. as of March 26, 2020, with 990 deaths. Globally, as of March 26th we are looking at 462,684 cases, including 20,834 reported deaths. You can look up current numbers here:
WHO COVID-19 Situation reports (global)
CDC COVID-19 At A Glance (U.S.)
As you can see, at the time of this writing there is a staggering difference in the number of people affected, but due to the newness of COVID-19, the entire world is taking massive caution to not spread this highly contagious virus.
Why are people so worried? This virus is new, so the world as a whole is learning more and more each day, including our scientists and doctors. Naturally, this creates a feeling of instability.
Who’s at Risk?
Most of the severe cases and deaths we see with COVID-19 are associated with older adults (over 65) and those with underlying health conditions or are immunocompromised. However, health officials are warning younger people not to be complacent about the disease, with a significant number of COVID-19-related hospitalizations occurring in people aged 20-44.
Don’t Know What to Do About Coronavirus? Follow These Guidelines.
Many people are wondering what they can do to avoid contracting or simply spreading this virus, and the CDC has suggested the following cautions:
Coronavirus Protection Measures
- Clean your hands often with soap and water, especially if you have been out in public.
- Avoid interacting with people who are sick.
- Stay home if instructed by your local authorities, and practice social distancing (staying at least 6 feet away from others).
- Stay away from others if you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
The above instructions should be common sense!
The CDC has outlined these precautions and more here.
With no known cure, many people are concerned about this rapidly spreading virus and wondering about immune system protection, and we have some tremendous immune boosting advice for you!
Immune Boosting Measures- The Hache Way
The most important measure you can take today in protecting yourself from COVID-19 and all other forms of illness is to promote a healthy immune system. A virus is a strand of RNA that bypasses your immune response because it is not active or is weakened. If you have a healthy and active immune system, the virus will not be able to effectively take hold in your body.
Here are some natural ways to boost your immune system – and protect yourself from Coronavirus or any other viral infection you may be exposed to:
Nutrition for Immunity
As one of the pillars of The Hache Protocol for Pain Resolution™, nutrition is a fundamental element to any healthy body. What does it mean to eat a healthy diet? Eating a balanced diet of clean foods and a variety of fruits and vegetables. When your focus is boosting the immune system, there are a few things to focus on diet-wise: supplementation and increased protein intake.
Top Immune Boosting Supplements for Coronavirus Protection
- Vitamin D- Vitamin D has been shown to reduce the severity and length of many illnesses. 10,000 IU of vitamin D-3 taken daily is what we recommend for home preventative treatment. If symptoms are present, this may be increased to up to 150,000 IU. That may sound like a lot, but never has a doctor reported a case of toxicity from vitamin D-3. The best-absorbing type of Vitamin D-3 we have found is the Spray For Life ® NanoSyzed Vitamin D-3 spray.
- Vitamin C- Did you know that humans don’t produce their own vitamin C? Some animals can produce up to 23,000 milligrams of vitamin C a day! Currently, vitamin C is being used intravenously in China to treat patients with COVID-19. We suggest taking up to 4000 milligrams of vitamin C throughout the day for immune system protection (more if you get sick). Chewable vitamins are a convenient and easy way to make sure you are getting what your body needs each day. However, they are not the form of Vitamin C most readily absorbed by the body. For best absorption, Vitamin C can be administered via IV. We recommend Spray For Life® Vitamin C + Zinc NanoSyzed sublingual spray as the most highly absorbable alternative. Because the body absorbs it so efficiently you don’t have to take as much; we recommend 240 mg daily (4x the usual maintenance dose) of the spray.
- Homeopathic medicine as a preventative measure- Antimonium Tartaricum 30 CH is a homeopathic medicine that supports respiratory health. As a preventative measure, you can start taking this to aid in supporting lungs and airways.
- Increased protein intake- You can build a proper immune response by eating more protein than sugar. Sugar is like gasoline on a fire for inflammation and should be avoided. You can find protein in meat, eggs, cheese, legumes, tofu, and soy products.
Another element of The Hache Protocol for Pain Resolution™, stress reduction is essential to supporting a healthy immune response.
Your body does not repair itself when you are in fight or flight mode.
With a constant flow of new information coming in each day on COVID-19, many are having trouble relaxing. There is a difference between being informed and cautious and letting this pandemic throw your body into fight or flight mode.
When you are stressed, your immune system and adrenals take a nosedive, leading to a weakened immune response, thus making your body more susceptible to contracting an illness. Try to set boundaries on how much of your mental space you will dedicate to the situation unfolding. Mindfulness and meditation practices can also help, as can microcurrent therapy.
If you are heading directives to practice social distancing, quarantine, or shelter in place, it’s important to remember to keep moving and to not just sit on the couch. Whether it be practicing yoga, following an online workout, or going for a walk around your neighborhood, it’s essential to keep the blood moving. Regular exercise boosts the immune system and keeps your body in optimum shape to fight off illness.
Author’s Note: Are you EMF Sensitive?
Over the course of 2019, EMF sensitivity sky rocketed with the rollout of 5G networks. This is a huge topic in itself, and we have covered it extensively in our article 5G Effects on Health: Should You be Concerned?. The big concern here is that EMFs have a DRAMATIC impact on the strength of our immune system which is thrown into disarray by the signals, and constantly depleted of its resources.
We recently partnered with Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby to host an extensive webinar on 5G and its impact on our immune systems, for those interested in this, and the solution we recommend, check out the video here:
Watch: Mystery Illness, EMFs, 5G, and Beyond
If you’re wondering if microcurrent can aid in keeping your body healthy and immune system functioning correctly, the answer is yes! We would like to share with you two protocols that are particularly helpful in supporting immune health.
Immune Booster Protocol- The Immune Protocol (in the video above) works to boost the immune response by building new white blood cells, accelerate healing, and combat infection. This works by treating the epiphysis of the bones, which houses the immune system. This protocol can be conducted with the Avazzia Pro Sport III, and the Avazzia Life Evolution. We’ve decided to share this training video with you for free to help you keep your immune system in top shape.
Pirogov’s Ring Protocol- Pirogov’s Ring is a gentle protocol that works on the throat and mucus membranes. It is used to treat respiratory infections such as rhinitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, and other symptoms involving the mouth, teeth, and parotid gland.This protocol can be performed with the Avazzia Pro Sport III and the Avazzia Life Evolution in conjunction with the Y Electrode.
Protect Your Immune System Today
If you have been wondering how to treat coronavirus at home, hopefully some of these tips have helped you. It is more important than ever to protect your immune system, as this is currently your best bet for staying healthy in the face of COVID-19. By eating a healthy and balanced diet, supplementing with vitamin C and vitamin D, and utilizing the Immune Protocol and the Pirogov’s Ring Protocol (in addition to following CDC guidelines), you are doing what’s best for your immune system and community.
If you have any questions or concerns about this information, we are here to help. Please reach out, and we will assist you in finding the answers you need.