This year, forget the fruitcake, fuzzy socks, and novelty ties—instead, give your friends and family something they really want, continued health and wellness. Not sure what to get your loved ones this year? These five thoughtful gifts are a great place to start and come on the recommendation of our very own Robert Vanbergen, DNM. Ph.D.
Self-Care Tips for Managing Chronic Pain During the Holidays
Coping with chronic pain during the holidays has a special set of challenges. Luckily, there are a few strategies that make it easier for you. Before we dive into our Chronic Pain Gift Guide for 2022, let’s talk about how you can care for yourself during this busy time of year.
- Stick to Your Routine. First, try to stick to your routine when possible. If you usually wake up, eat, or exercise at certain times, try to keep that up even when you’re traveling or hosting guests. Avoid holiday inflammation flare-up foods like red meat and minimize your alcohol consumption. It can be easy to let schedules slide when you’re busy but staying the course will help you feel better in the long run. It would be best if you weren’t too hard on yourself, though. Instead, plan out “lazy” or “rest” days where you don’t set as many expectations for yourself. That way, you get to kick back and still stay on track.
- Prioritize “Me” Time. Second, take some time for yourself. When family and friends surround you, it’s easy to get caught up in the merriment and forget to take a break. If you feel mentally or physically overwhelmed, step away for a few minutes and take deep breaths. It’s okay to take a break from the festivities if you need to. Some people have challenging relationships with their loved ones. Try to be gentle with yourself whenever possible, especially when navigating emotionally draining situations.
- Reach Out. Lastly, don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Whether it be cooking, cleaning, or anything else, don’t hesitate to ask someone for assistance. If you can help others in any way, try to be of service too. Giving back is great for your health.
Top 5 Gifts for People in Pain
Dealing with chronic pain is always difficult. We hope the tips above will help you feel present and joyful during this special time of year and beyond.
Now on to the top 5 gifts…
1. EMF Protection
Floww® protection products make a beautiful gift for anyone looking to reduce their exposure to harmful electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs). EMFs are emitted by electronic devices like cell phones, laptops, and tablets and can negatively affect our health. Floww® products are designed to help deflect EMFs away from the body, providing much-needed relief from electromagnetic radiation.
Who is this gift ideal for? Floww technology is perfect for frequent travelers, hosts/hostesses and a fantastic gift for coworkers at the office.
2. A Cozy and Comforting Sana Health Blanket
This year forget the weighted blanket and opt for something more powerful.
The Sana Health Blanket is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain or inflammation. This unique weighted blanket uses pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMF) to deliver deep tissue relaxation. PEMF has been shown to provide pain relief, improve circulation, and promote tissue repair— making it an ideal gift for someone dealing with chronic pain or injuries.
Learn more about the benefits of a Sana Health Blanket here.
Who is this gift ideal for? A Sana Health Blanket is a fabulous gift for anyone who wishes to amplify the healing potential of their sleep. Consider gifting a Sana Health Blanket to a newly married couple, new parents (comes in crib size), an elderly relative who suffers from aches and pains, or someone recovering from surgery, birth, or injury.
3. The Avazzia Life Pinnacle: Professional Microcurrent Made Easy
The Avazzia Life Pinnacle is a state-of-the-art microcurrent device specially designed to provide unrivaled pain relief. It’s capable of treating the most severe health issues with outstanding results. This microcurrent device features twelve brand-new curated programs and 53 existing ones (for a total of 65) that can be used to create custom treatment plans, eliminating any learning curve.
The Avazzia Life Pinnacle is the ideal gift for that microcurrent pro in your life. Consider gifting the Pinnacle to your partner so the entire family can benefit from the healing power of microcurrent therapy.
4. Scalar Qi: The Next Generation of Energy Medicine
This game-changing microcurrent accessory uses Scalar Energy to promote healing and pain relief. What is scalar healing, you may ask? Let’s explore!
When scalar energy is applied to an area of pain, it can help to reduce inflammation and promote healing. In addition, scalar energy can help to break up stagnant energy and encourage the flow of fresh, healing energy. Something often talked about in Traditional Chinese Medicine. As a result, scalar energy healing can be an effective way to regain control over chronic pain. Many of our patients who have tried scalar healing report feeling a decrease in pain and an increase in energy. If your loved one could benefit from a natural way to decrease pain and promote healing, the Scalar Qi is the perfect holiday gift to consider!
5. The Hache Protocol™ Lifetime Membership: Ongoing Support and Resources
The Hache Protocol™ is a can’t-miss resource for those who want to take control of their chronic pain naturally. The protocol is based on decades of research and clinical practice and was developed by Drs. John and Lorry Hache, leading microcurrent therapy experts and natural pain resolution specialists. The Hache Protocol™ Lifetime Membership gives access to all the Protocol’s modules, downloads, resources, and community support—making it the perfect gift for someone who wants to take control of their health this holiday season. The best part? It never expires! A Hache Protocol ™ Private Membership is THE #1 way to support your loved ones in pain…forever.
See what people are saying about The Hache Protocol™ Private Membership:
“The technology of this magic little device is unrivaled but would be unused if it weren’t for the training and support provided, which is also unrivaled. (The staff at Pain Free for Life) endlessly and patiently answer all our questions – thank you for the awesome support!”
– Inger G.
These are just a few ideas to get you started— but there are endless possibilities for finding thoughtful gifts that promote health and wellness in this season of giving. Show your friends and family how much you care by giving them a gift that will improve their health long into the future.
Save on top gifts during our 2022 Black Friday Sale. Here’s a preview…