We often get asked, “what are the best accessories for my Avazzia Life Evolution or Avazzia Pro Sport III?” Pairing accessories with your microcurrent device can be a game-changer when it comes to results, and we want you to have success in treating your chronic pain and inflammation.
Check out these accessories to take your microcurrent device to the next level!
1. Scalar Qi– Scalar waves are all around us! They are a natural form of energy that is shaped like an hourglass. Your DNA and cells all operate on this same scalar shape. Scalar waves work at a frequency range that is functionally the same as the heartbeat of our planet, the Schumann Resonances. By harnessing these resonances and running them through the Scalar Qi, we can simulate their natural state and use them for healing.
You may be wondering, “what does the Scalar Qi do?”
Over time, through injury or illness, the body gathers debris, and the scalar shape is contaminated. Scalar energy treatment works to remove this debris from the area, giving you a fresh start. Think of an old desktop computer that is running slow; when you reboot it and clear the memory, it starts working again, functioning as it should. This is similar to how scalar energy works; it gets you back to prime optimization.
By “rebooting” an area contaminated by debris, you are creating a perfect environment for healing.
Scalar treatment has been shown to be particularly useful in the pretreatment of stubborn conditions such as migraines, planters’ fasciitis, hernias, and extreme nerve pain. In all cases, we’ve seen the shift in discomfort level after a post scalar microcurrent treatment to be quicker and much more significant than other treatments.
Want to learn more about scalar waves? Read our blogs: The Fuss about Scalar Waves and Scalar Waves and Microcurrent.
2. Y Electrode– The Y Electrode is our most popular attachment. This accessory can accomplish a variety of treatments and is excellent for accessing curved areas of the body like hands, feet, and the face. Its 8″ handle allows you to access hard-to-reach areas with little difficulty. If you are suffering from mobility or flexibility issues, the Y Electrode will be an excellent ally in your protocols.
This tool is particularly helpful in executing vagus nerve stimulation and cosmetic procedures such as the microcurrent facelift! To learn more about using microcurrent for maintaining healthy, firm, young-looking skin, read our blog: Better than Botox? Microcurrent Technology as a Natural Botox Alternative.
3. ViaQi– The ViaQi is a handheld PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field) generator. PEMF waves pass through every cell in the body, saturating them in the desired frequency. (Don’t confuse PEMFs with the dangerous EMFs generated by computer screens and power lines! The PEMFs generated by the ViaQi have far longer wavelengths and lower frequencies, and are specifically designed to support the body’s natural energy field.)
The ViaQi is particularly useful when you’re not sure of the specific source of pain, for treating deep body damage, and for treating challenging-to-reach spots.
Regardless of the frequency they are attuned to, PEMFS work to:
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Minimize the effects of stress on the body
- Eliminate platelet adhesion
- Improve energy
- Improve circulation
- Improve blood and tissue oxygenation
- Improve sleep quality
- Reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Increase the uptake of nutrients
- Promote cellular detoxification and the ability to regenerate cells
- Balance the immune system
- Stimulate RNA and DNA
- Accelerate the repair of soft tissue and bone, and relax muscles
When the device is attuned to the proper frequency for the problem you are facing, there is a massive potential for success! The gentle waves are often not even felt, making this treatment an excellent option for those who are suffering from painful skin conditions, open wounds, or even fussy children who don’t respond well to the direct current.
To sum it up, the ViaQi works in the same way as microcurrent but delivered through a different method. To learn more about how PEMFs work to heal at a cellular level, read our blog: Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields & Microcurrent.
4. Conductive Ear Clips– Ear clips are another affordable, yet essential accessory that delivers specific algorithms through the ears to produce a variety of results including:
- Reducing Pain from Chronic Inflammatory Conditions
- Calming the Peripheral Nervous System
- Reducing Stress & Anxiety
- Stimulating Reflexology Points in the Ears to trigger a body-wide calming response
- Relief from Insomnia
Consider buying two pairs, as losing one can throw off your individualized treatment protocol.
5. Qi Wave PEMF Pad– The Qi Wave generates a pulsed electromagnetic field in conjunction with a frequency generator such as the Avazzia Life Evolution or Avazzia Pro Sport III. The power of the Qi Wave PEMF Pad lies in its ability to deeply saturate every cell in the body, even penetrating through solid casts!
An excellent choice for passive treatment, PEMFs deliver beneficial, health-enhancing EMFs and frequencies to the cells of your body, addressing and correcting impaired chemistry and thus the function of the cells. Many PEMF devices have been approved by the FDA and are being used to fuse broken bones, heal wounds, reduce pain and tissue swelling, and treat depression.
6. Microcurrent Goggles – Eye problems are notoriously difficult to treat. The limited options available in conventional medicine for those who suffer from vision problems can be discouraging. Microcurrent Goggles work to deliver healing frequencies directly to the eyes without any pain or discomfort.
Microcurrent Goggles can be incredibly helpful in treating the following eye conditions:
- Eye Fatigue
- Scar Tissue
- Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Spastic Strabismus
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Acute Glaucoma
- Subconjunctival Hemorrhage
- Acute Retinal Detachment
- Ocular Trauma
Our patient, Ryker, was born with hydrocephalus, or fluid on the brain. This difficult-to-treat condition is marked by vision and balance issues. Ryker’s mom, Amanda, noticed he was having trouble with his vision and frequently stumbled and fell. On the recommendation of Ryker’s doctor, Amanda sought out microcurrent therapy for his vision issues, and they were amazed by the results! Read more about how Hache Protocol-trained microcurrent practitioner Diana Evans utilized Microcurrent Goggles in Ryker’s treatment here: Microcurrent Case Study: Ryker’s Vision for Success.
7. SANA Pencil Electrode– Have you ever wished you had a magic wand like your favorite wizard? Well, you’re in luck! The SANA Pencil Electrode works with your microcurrent device to deliver exciting results. We’ve improved on previous pencil attachments to include a better grip, more surface area on the tip, and a smooth surface that doesn’t scratch or catch on the skin, allowing for simple treatments with maximum comfort.
The Sana Pencil Electrode is useful for:
- Stimulation of Acupuncture Points- Traditional acupuncture treatment involves penetrating the skin with numerous needles at crucial points in the body, electro-acupuncture is a great needless option.
- Cosmetic and Pain management treatment of the face and eyes
- Tracing Meridian Lines
- Auriculotherapy work (ear acupuncture)
The possibilities for microcurrent therapy are practically endless when you have the proper accessories at your fingertips! If you have any questions on how to utilize any of these accessories, or which accessories would be right for treating your condition, reach out for a complimentary consultation today!