We’ve been working hard on something exciting over the past year, and we’re THRILLED to finally announce it…
The Pain Free For Life Podcast
Every Tuesday on Your Favorite Podcast App.
Hosted by: Dr. Robert Vanbergen DNM, PhD
Video HERE: Announcement: Pain Free For Life Podcast
What Is The Pain Free For Life Podcast About?
If you’re ready to reclaim a happy, productive, pain-free life – forever – you’ve ladened in the right place. The Pain Free For Life Podcast is the definitive source for everything you need to naturally overcome chronic and extreme conditions.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Conversations about EMFs, scalar wave healing, electroacupuncture, brain hacks that eliminate pain, and mental health coping strategies.
- Fascinating discussions about the root cause of chronic pain and how to fix it.
- Groundbreaking research that stands to revolutionize holistic pain management.
- Motivating success stories from those who have effectively used The Hache Protocol™ to escape the confines of chronic health conditions.
- Information about the hottest holistic health trends and why you should – or shouldn’t – be paying attention to them.
- Natural strategies that actually help relieve the symptoms of stress, anxiety, chronic pain, inflammation, and autoimmune once and for all.
- And SO much more
The best part? All of this valuable information will be presented in a super-easy way to understand, absorb, and put into action.
Podcasts are a fantastic way to multitask – and make the most of your limited free time. Listen at work, in the car, or while doing chores around the house. This versatile platform brings the conversation to wherever you are.
Because of their versatility, podcasts are quickly gaining popularity, with roughly 50% of all U.S.population reporting that they are fans of the platform. So, if you haven’t given them a try yet – now may be the time to get in on the action.
After all, we’re all about blazing new trails here at Pain Free For Life.
Who Is the Pain Free For Life Podcast For?
The Pain Free For Life Podcast is a safe and welcoming place for anyone wanting to learn about effective natural solutions to various challenging to treat health conditions, chronic pain, inflammation, autoimmune disease, natural health, wellness – and so much more.
Meet Your Host: Dr. Robert Vanbergen
Your host, Board Certified Doctor of Natural Medicine, Dr. Rob Vanbergen, is ushering in a new generation of possibilities while continuing his parents’ mission to rid the world of unnecessary pain and suffering without the use of drugs, painful injections, invasive surgeries, or long recovery periods.
As a boy, Dr. Rob suffered from chronic pain, anxiety, and fear, due to scoliosis. Once he experienced the healing power of The Hache Protocol™, his life changed forever!
In addition to his doctorate, Dr. Rob is also a Certified Holistic Healthcare Practitioner with training in Biofeedback, Neurofeedback, Hypnotherapy, Homeopathy, Aromatherapy, and of course – Microcurrent Therapy.
As a top expert in integrative health and natural pain management, Dr. Rob will facilitate in-depth conversations on natural pain relief for specific conditions by talking with thought leaders and advocates that educate, create awareness, and share a better way to gain control over pain once and for all.
Our First Three Episodes: Show Notes
We decided to hit the ground running by releasing three full episodes during our launch that happened on January 18. Take a look at the show notes below to get a little taste of the type of information we’ll be covering moving forward:
- Episode #1: In this inaugural episode, Dr. Rob Vanbergen, your host, discusses growing up with chronic pain due to his childhood scoliosis and hepatitis A, paired with his journey to becoming Pain Free for Life.
- Episode #2: Your host Dr. Rob Vanbergen is joined by his first guest, Amanda Love. Amanda is a registered holistic nutritionist focusing on fibromyalgia. Amanda suffered from this devastating illness for many years, and now it’s her mission to help others find healing and wholeness in their own lives.
- Episode #3: In this illuminating episode, John Hache visits to discuss chronic pain caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis and his own experience in being diagnosed with this life-altering autoimmune disease.
Help Us Spread The Word
This podcast is for YOU. As such, we would love to learn how this information is changing your life and hear your suggestions for future topics. We would also be deeply appreciative if you helped us get the word out. Our goal is to help as many people as we can.
Can You Give Us a Hand?
If you would like to help us reach as many listeners as possible, please follow the steps below – it would mean the WORLD to us.
- Download all three podcast episodes on one of the following:
- Leave an honest review
If you enjoyed the podcast, leave an honest review. Reviews on iTunes are greatly appreciated and help us build awareness for the show. They also help us better understand what topics matter most to you to constantly tailor our content and guests to your concerns and needs.
Once you’ve done all that, please take a photo/ screenshot of your review and share it in our Pain Free For Life Support Group on Facebook.
Don’t Know How to Download, Subscribe, or Review?
No problem. For simple instructions, click the hyperlinked guides below:
- How to Download an Episode
- How to leave a review on Apple
- How to leave a rating on Spotify
- How to leave a review on Stitcher
Note: Some podcast platforms, like Google Podcasts, for example, don’t allow users to rate or review. If you run into this issue – please, try using an alternate platform, such as Apple Podcasts, to submit your review on your smartphone.
See What People Are Saying About The New Pain Free For Life Podcast
Here’s just a tiny sample of some of the glowing reviews we’ve received so far:
“Pain free for life!!! What a concept!!! This is a great place to be to help people or yourself with inflammation and chronic pain!!”
I listened to the first three podcasts tonight and am excited to continue learning.
“I’m really looking forward to more podcasts! This is a format that I can access while working. Please keep them coming!”
Subscribe, Download, Review, and Listen
Join us every Tuesday for the Pain Free For Life Podcast, where you’ll learn how to relieve stress, anxiety, and pain and initiate profound healing.
Together, we can help the 1.5 billion people worldwide who suffer from chronic pain to rise above limitations and illness in the quest for a pain-free life – forever.
Attention: Blog Posts Moving to Thursdays From Now On
Prepare to receive our informative and entertaining weekly blog posts right to your inbox on Thursdays from here on out.